The links below are provided as a complimentary service to help you find answers to your Employee Benefit, Human Resource and Compensation plan questions and concerns:
Employee Benefit Plan
Benefits Link – Publish two excellent daily newsletters. One covers Health & Welfare plan topics and the other Retirement plans.
Employee Benefit & Compensation Plan Books
The International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans – has an outstanding bookstore that carries all the latest publications.
- Pension Plans – for Defined Benefit Plans check out Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp (PBGC)
- Small Employers & Individuals The IRS has published an excellent resource on their website, for small employers and individuals that have or want to learn more about IRA Based Plans such as SEPs; SARSEPs; Simple and Payroll Deduction IRAs.
- US Department of Labor (DOL)
- US Department of the Treasury (Treasury)
- US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Medicare especially the Medicare Booklet that is published annually.
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Central Texas Resources
South by Southwest – Music – Film – Interactive Conference & Festival
Onion Creek Club – Golf – Swim – Tennis